Friday, April 16, 2010

There's No Place Like Home

Lee Ann is my "baking buddy" at work and this cake was for her mom's birthday. A couple of years ago, Lee Ann made 70 different cakes for her dad's 70th birthday... so she wanted to make something special for her mom this year.
*Beware if you know me well and have a "significant" birthday coming up... you could be getting that many cakes because I am definitely using such a great idea!!!



Laura was asking me last night about my favorite cakes so I named a few but I wasn't finished with this one yet. This cake is definitely at the TOP of my favorites list now : )


Follow the yellow brick road, follow the yellow brick road....

4 comments:

  1. As the Wizard said, "you always had it". This cake is just darlin'. I love the slippers and yellow brick road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ruby red slippers! You know you can always click them and find your way home where you are loved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOO cute! Love the ruby slippers; it would not be The Wizard of Oz w/out the wicked witch...you're truly talented!!!

    ReplyDelete