Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Glo

I made these cupcake pops for Wells Plastic Surgery and Skin Care. They are having a Spring Shopping Day and Glo Mineral Makeup Event today.


Personally, I think the best "glo" your skin can have comes as a direct result of eating cake--or so I'd like to think : ) ha ha


Every time I make a cake I always learn something. Last night it was not about cake but about timing. Note to self: don't start something tedious late at night, EVERYTHING will take longer! Maybe I will start taking this advice next week... I am already preparing myself for the late start and late finish ahead of me on Thursday! Sleep becomes less important when I could be spending my time "caking it pretty!"


This was my attempt to channel Eric's creativity for inspiration for these pictures. : )

2 comments:

  1. The cupcake pops are gorgeous! Susan will love them and Eric will especially like the last pic. Very Creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meghan,
    These pops are the cutest things yet! You did a great job matching the decor!

    ReplyDelete