Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cupcake Pops

I made theses for an auction for Miller's school. I contributed a gift certificate for a cake but wanted to make something to get people interested in Cake it Pretty. I am excited to see who I will be making a cake for and what it will be.

Whitney and Morgan gave me this idea. A little boy at school had brought something similar for his birthday and they both knew I would love these!

In the middle of making them I told Morgan that sometimes I think I am too ambitious (it was my current state of tiredness talking) and she replied, "You just can't help it!" ha ha

Lots of cupcake pops! I didn't eat one at the time because I had already been looking at them for so long, but now I wish I would have : ) I think these would be really cute for any occasion with a cute message on the stick.

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea! They turned out fabulous. Wish i had one right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie! I wish I had one right now, too. The next ones will be even better because I picked up a few tricks : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummmmm! how did you do these???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slowly! haha There were lots of steps... I can either send you the directions or maybe we could re-create on the next baking day?!

    ReplyDelete