Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ashton and John Dawson May 14, 2011

Congratulations Ashton and John!

This cake fit perfectly with the theme of Ashton's wedding! Thank you so much for letting me be part of your special day. I love love love the tree base of this cake!

Flavors starting from the top: red velvet (for Ashton and John to eat today before they leave for Mexico tomorrow), key lime, strawberry and yellow with raspberry filling.

Mollie and I met Ashton at the Celebration of Brides wedding show earlier this year. We instantly clicked with her and had a great time that day. We kept in touch and she asked me to make her wedding cake! I was so excited. When she came over for cake tasting, she got to hang out with Alex a bit... so, the best part of this is that she is also going to take my wedding pictures next June. Check her out at Ashton Oakes Photography!


Photo credit goes to Alex on this one! I love this picture because it shows just how massive this awesome cake was.

2 comments:

  1. This cake is a Masterpiece! One of my faves! Such an AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never saw such a huge cake! I love, love, love the lovebirds!

    ReplyDelete