Sunday, April 3, 2011

Layla is One!!!


Meet Layla...The cutest little birthday girl EVER! When Maggie first asked me to make the cake I knew there was no way I could pass up making it for such an adorable little girl!


Happy 1st Birthday Layla!!!

This cake was fun to make because it is similar to other cakes I've made--but I had to try out a few new things as well. Luckily, I think it worked out!
Add Image

Smash Cake... before!


Smash Cake... after!!! Too cute!

Special thanks to Lauren for the pics from the party! : )

3 comments:

  1. Love the twisty ties with the bow and daisy! Layla is adorable and looks like she LOVED her "smash cake"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The twisty ties were my favorite part!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just now found this cake! It is just beautiful with its pretty pastel spring colors.
    She is precious and I would have loved to help her smash her cake.

    ReplyDelete