Friday, February 25, 2011

Brandi's Baby Shower


How cute are the elephants? The elephants were Abby's idea and I think they turned out so adorable!

Mmmm... three layers of chocolate cake!!!

My favorite little elephant!
Cupcakes weren't originally part of the plan for the baby shower... but when you have 48 cupcakes fresh out of the oven, someone has to eat them. I was in the process of making 60 cupcakes and a small cake for a wedding shower Saturday when I got a call that the shower had been canceled.
What to do? First things first--Mollie, Tyler and I all sampled one out of the oven, just to make sure they were good : ) Next step, find a place (other than my belly) for the rest of them. After talking to Beth we decided to make a smaller chocolate cake and chocolate cupcakes and use some of the vanilla cupcakes for Brandi's shower.

All around perfect for a baby shower.

Packed and ready to make the trip to Lexington!


Such a pretty table!

2 comments:

  1. How clever of you to figure out a way to use the extras! The baby elephant is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cake is adorable! Perfect for a baby shower. Love the purple elephants!

    ReplyDelete