Saturday, February 5, 2011

Back to caking...

It's been a while...

By the end of last semester, I was ready for a break from most everything (including caking). I did some baking over Christmas break, but stayed away from cake decorating. Now that school has started back, I am getting back into my normal routine. Even though I don't have much extra time for cakes, I have a few coming up that I am really excited about.

Until then, check out this Star Wars lego cake!


It was chocolate cake with chocolate icing (my "samplers" definitely approved)!



Lisa-- if you look at this, I thought of sweet little Miller when I was making this and his LOVE for Star Wars!

3 comments:

  1. We have all missed your beautiful cakes; however, you needed a cake break! : ) I love the lego cake, especially, the the lego man. Too cute! Glad to see you back to caking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how you said Michelle had one of the best cake reactions EVER!!!!!! She is a doll, and could be your new cousin. :) Great cake Meghan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have loved all your lego cakes! Where are your eggs? I look at your page every day and am always delighted to see a new cake.

    ReplyDelete