Sunday, August 22, 2010

Welcome Nicholas Aden!

This cake had an adventurous life. The storm yesterday morning kicked our air conditioner off so as the day progressed it continued to get warmer in the house. We had the windows open and there was a decent breeze--but along with that came HUMIDITY! As I continued caking, not only was I getting hot but the cake was also feeling it. I worked as fast as I could to get it finished and took it over to Debbie and Eric's to enjoy the air conditioning.....

About 10 minutes after I got home, Dad announced that he had fixed the air!!! I waited a couple hours for the house to cool down a bit and went to pick up the cake from the best babysitters in the world : )


When I brought it home, I added the bow and ta da! cute baby shower cake!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute baby cake.......hope his little feet only go to good places! The footprints are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I like that Gran! I hope the so, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! You always find a solution to any problem that arises. It looks great! We will help you out forever and always at anytime! xoxo

    ReplyDelete