Sunday, July 18, 2010

Rollercoster!


This cake was for Lauren's friend Anthony. She showed him my blog a couple weeks ago and he LOVED it! He was really disappointed that Chad (rock the earth cake) got a "cake it pretty" birthday cake and he wasn't going to. What he didn't know is that she had asked me to make them both a couple weeks ago. Lauren made sure he overheard her telling their friend to bring the angel food cake to the party Friday. I love when cakes are surprises!


Anthony is a member of the American Coaster Association (ACE--look at his flag) and gets to go all over to ride roller coasters and write reviews. So, what would be a more perfect cake idea than a roller coaster?

Lauren told me that Anthony calls me the "cake it girl"... hopefully he has a positive review to write about this cake : )

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had a chunk out of the thickest part of this cake. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! That is a super cute cake that looks like it was hard to build. I love the dude riding in the front. WHEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete