Sunday, February 28, 2010

More birthday cakes...


Mallory's 21st birthday! When deciding on the flavor, I didn't have to even think about it--red velvet is Mal's favorite. This was the first red velvet cake I had made and it was really pretty when it was cut to show the layer of cream cheese icing in the middle.


Dad's 50th birthday cake! I loved making this one and couldn't think of anything better to make for my dad. If is above 30 degrees and not raining you can always find dad and his friends out on the golf course!

Whitney's 21st birthday cake! For all of you that know Whit, this cake is very much her personality. This was one of the more detailed cakes I had made at this point.


Bekah's birthday cake! Although I had a little trouble with this cake sticking to the pan, the smell of strawberry filled our apartment the entire day... so I didn't mind the pan situation too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment