Sunday, February 28, 2010

More Birthday Cakes...


This cake was for my uncle Eric's 50th birthday (obviously)! It was the first time I had experimented with different shapes and was really fun. I even tried a new recipe out for this one and only used egg whites.

Laura's 21st birthday cake! Since Laura is one of my roommates, I had to be very strategic in the timing of this cake. I actually stored it in one of my friend's refrigerators and had a close call when Laura got home from class early the day before her birthday. Our surprise was complete with plenty of streamers and decorations.


This cake was for Lauren's 18th birthday. She came to Lexington with her friends to celebrate so the cake was a little last minute. On top of that, we were camping out for Big Blue Madness tickets this night, which didn't leave me much time. Morgan and Mallory helped me with the finishing touches. We still laugh when we relive this crazy afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment