Sunday, November 14, 2010

30 Ways to Look Younger


This cake was for a 30th birthday party. She sells Usborne Books so it was perfect to make a stack of books as her cake. My favorite part is the "K' bookmark!


30 Ways to Look Younger was such a cute idea! I loved making this one.

Until...


...Rora sat on the box!!!! Mollie and I were cleaning the kitchen and had the cake in the dinning room. At the same time we heard a noise and I ran in there to find Rora sitting on the cake box! Luckily we had saved some of the extra icing because we had extra cake (YUM!) but had already cleaned the icing bags and tips.


The damage done to the cake and the box!


The final finished product!!!

3 comments:

  1. I hope Rora still has her soft place to sleep. She is a constant "helper" these days. In spite of Rora the cake turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARRRG! That little mischievous kitten! The cake still turned out very well in the end. Boy, that cat is lucky. Rora almost had to use one of her nine lives! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA very true. Mollies said it's a good thing I love her so much! : )

    ReplyDelete