Monday, June 14, 2010

Fenway Park!

I LOVE this one! This was the grooms cake for Caitlin and Kurt's wedding : ) The cake was half strawberry and half chocolate.

Since I decided to make two other cakes last weekend, I had to make this cake at home and then drive it an hour to the wedding. With it being 93 degrees outside, it is very safe to say that I was a liiiittle bit nervous about it melting. The cake made it there very easily and I actually didn't take too long to thaw out from having the air on so strong.

Kurt loves Caitlin!!! Caitlin's sister, Kendra, tried her best to convince me it would be okay if I "accidentally" made a Yankees cake instead of Red Sox... too funny!

Congrats Kurt and Caitlin!

2 comments:

  1. Really neat cake with all the happy fans! The M&M's are a cute touch as is the scoreboard..
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Fenway Park turned out great! It is a very busy cake with lots of detail...what patience you have girl! Fabulous job. :)

    ReplyDelete